The School Improvement Framework seeks to integrate statutory requirements for the registration of Archdiocesan schools with a cyclical model for school development.
The program has a focus on school engagement in a model of self-review, in consultation with the National School Improvement Tool. It is underpinned by evidence and includes judgments about the school’s capacity in 10 interrelated domains:
- An explicit improvement agenda
- Analysis and discussion of data
- A culture that promotes learning
- Targeted use of school resources
- An expert teaching team
- Systematic curriculum delivery
- Differentiated teaching and learning
- Effective pedagogical practices
- School-community partnerships
- Catholic identity and faith formation
View Aquinas College’s School Improvement Plan here.